Everything you need to know about health and safety
The Health and Safety Advisor is a unique, loose leaf service that will assist you with practical advice, solutions and tips to avoid costly penalties, prevent incidents before they happen and make sure you implement health and safety with minimal hassle and cost.
Why you can’t be without the Health and Safety Advisor:
What our readers have to say
These are extracts from letters we’ve received from readers of our practical handbooks:
The Health and Safety Advisor help us reduce the amount of time required when doing incident investigations and simplified our ‘on-site’ registers.
We recently bought the Health and Safety Advisor and I have used it extensively to start up the health and safety in our company. I’ve use the Policy, letters, notes on committees and responsibilities. Well worth the money.
The book is of great value and has added a vast value to my safety system. It’s easy to use and is a foundation of information.
User friendly and informative. I have used it as a successfully to resolve smoking issues on the premises.
It assists me with my training presentations and it’s very handy with complete checklists.
I am truly impressed. I’ve been using the tips given in newsletters at my SHE meetings.
6 reasons why you need the Health and Safety Advisor loose leaf service.
1. You’ll meet every health and safety law requirement and avoid hefty fines! Don’t get caught out by the Department of Labour not complying with health and safety laws. Use the Health and Safety Advisor to make sure you comply with every legal requirement. Each section includes practical, actionable advice written in plain English with no legalese. Each topic is discussed in detail and has step-by step instructions, checklists, sample documents and templates and many immediately understandable examples.
2. Save time by having the answers at your fingertips. You can make use of our health and safety expertise whenever you need it. It’s always at your disposal – simply lying on your desk. Don’t look for a solution yourself or risk making an expensive error – use the Health and Safety Advisor loose leaf. Use our experts knowledge to easily look up your problem and find a step-by-step solution, checklist, letter or template to solve your health and safety issue.
3. Our experts will answer your health and safety questions. If you’ve subscribed to the Health and Safety Advisor loose leaf service, and have a question you can’t answer, send your questions to our experts. Simply email us your question and we’ll send you an answer within 72 hours.
4. Keep up to date with daily health and safety tips. Every day we’ll email you the Health and Safety Bulletin. This email newsletter is part of your loose leaf and will give you tips, tools and strategies you can use to keep on top of health and safety in your workplace.
5. You risk nothing — Review the Health and Safety Advisor and if, after 30 days you decide it isn't for you, simply send it back to us within the 30 days and we'll give you a 100% refund.
6. Receive these 2 extra gifts on CD:
• Essential Health and Safety Toolkit: 63 Sample letters, forms, procedures, checklists, and meeting agendas.
• Copies of the OHS and COID Acts, including regulations so you can look up any legal jargon.
What’s included in Health and Safety Advisor?
Here is a sample of what you will find in your loose leaf:
Get your complete Health and Safety Advisor Loose Leaf Subscription Service!
Including legal health and safety updates, the Health and Safety handbook, the Health and Safety Toolkit CD, access to the 24/7 expert advice helpdesk, five bonus reports and the daily Health and Safety Bulletin newsletter.
Over 500 pages of definitions, legal regulations and useful advice that will guide you through all the health and safety laws and regulations.
26 Construction Regulation Checklists to ensure you're complying with all the laws;
41 Sample appointment letters and forms you need to kick start your SHE File;
All the templates, forms, checklists and inspection sheets you’ll ever need to ensure you're ready for any DoL inspection and remain 100% compliant with the OHS Act .
The Health and Safety Advisor Loose Leaf Subscription Service is a full service health and safety consultancy you will use every day!
And that’s just the start
Get 4 Bonus Gifts and Services
(Worth R1 949 – Yours Absolutely free)
You’ll also receive FOUR Bonus Gifts and Services to save you money and make your job even easier.
Bonus Service #1: Annual health and safety legal updates
Health and safety law changes are gazetted throughout the year. The updating subscription guarantees that your handbook is always 100% up-to-date. Simply remove the outdated pages and replace them with the new ones. It’s always up-to-date and accurate!
Bonus Toolkit #2: Health and Safety Toolkit CD
You’ll get free copies of the OHS Act and COID Act on your Health and Safety Toolkit CD. Plus it includes 63 templates, checklists and appointment letters that you can use immediately in your business. (valued at R499)
Bonus Service #3: Free expert advice to solve my Health and Safety problems
I have access to a personalised Health and Safety Helpdesk service where a team of health and safety experts are available 24/7 to answer your specific questions.Simply log onto the www.healthandsafetyclub.co.za and ask your specific health and safety question using the “Health and Safety Helpdesk” button. And Voila! One of the experts will assist you with a personalised answer. (valued at R1 000)
Bonus Service #4: Daily health and safety tips and advice straight to my inbox
Every day you’ll get the Health and Safety Bulletin email newsletter. It’s packed with useful tips, reminders and expert advice to solve your daily health and safety problems. (valued at R450)
But that’s not all you’ll get in your package…
Get 5 Additional Bonus Gifts
(Valued at R495 – Yours absolutely free)
A Total Value of R3 139
But you receive everything at a massive discount when you sign up now to the Health and Safety Advisor Loose Leaf Subscription Service
Despite the fact that the Health and Safety Advisor Loose Leaf Subscription Service is developed by health and safety experts and will save you thousands in penalties and COID claims, you don’t have to pay a high-end price.The full subscription is only R3 139 a year…. which is a pittance, compared to the savings you’ll make within a few months.
EVERYTHING is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
A Total Value of R3 139!
But you Receive Everything at a Massive Discount
and Only Pay R995
|The 500 page Health and Safety handbook||valued at R695|
|Health and Safety Toolkit CD||valued at R499|
|Free expert advice to solve your health and safety problems||valued at R1 000|
|Daily Health and Safety solutions straight to your inbox||valued at R450|
|Bonus Gift 1: 20 Essential Health and Safety Tips||valued at R99|
|Bonus Gift 2: 7 Health and Safety Strategies||valued at R99|
|Bonus Gift 3: How to manage your PPE||valued at R99|
|Bonus Gift 4: Risk Assessments||valued at R99|
|Bonus Gift 5: Your guide to Health and Safety Budgets||valued at R99|